Simple, savory and healthy. This will become one of your favorites. So quick to make and the tangy yet sweet sauce will have you asking for more. I came up with this recipe when I was trying to make something quick with what I had in the fridge. It turned out so good and I made it for the next two days straight.
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 2 med zucchini (noodled or sliced julienne)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in four)
- 1 cup of boss sauce hot (use mild if you don’t like spicy)
- 1/2 sweet onion ( chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp wondra flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp salt & 1/2 tsp pepper
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese (garnish)
- In a larger none stick skillet over medium heat melt butter. Add onion and garlic and cook ’till translucent (2-3 min), then add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add ground turkey, season with salt and pepper, stirring and cooking ’till turkey is no longer pink (5-8 min), then add boss sauce and bring to simmer.
- To the pan, add the tomatoes and zucchini, stir and cover.
- Simmer stirring occasionally ’till zucchini noddles soften. If the sauce if runny add another tablespoon of wondra flour.
- Plate , and garnish with freshly grated or shaved parmesan cheese. ENJOY!